Saturday, November 10, 2012

My French Cottage Side






 A little chevron, a little toile, and a whole lot of color!!! I found these beautiful Anthropologie knobs first....then I found the perfect dresser, instead if the other way around. I love the blue hiding behind the black and white toile glass front. I think the dresser turned out wonderfully and could serve so many purposes in your home. The top 4 drawers are covered with green chevron paper, isn't that pretty?

I painted it green and the drawers are creme with heavy distressing. There are 9 drawers total, ALL of which are LINED with printed PAPER:) for hidden charm. this piece is solid and heavy and in great vintage condition. I am very proud of this girl!






This young lady is for sale Here on Etsy.com

4 comments:

  1. Wow, love everything together! Great job! The artwork is so cool too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazingly beautiful. Funny enough, I was looking for knobs on the anthropolgy site just this week and saw those knobs on sale. I loved them so much and decided that i was going to stock up. Sadly, it would only let me buy 1. Not much I can do with 1 knob, so I passed it by, but was so sad. They look so fantastic on your dresser. I love how the chevron paper and green paint modernize it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! You have every reason to be proud! It's awesome, LOVE the green!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful dresser, I love it to bits!

    ReplyDelete