Thursday, July 11, 2013

Yellow Vintage Dresser

I have a whole lot of happy here in this piece I've painted.
Shades may be needed...you've been warned:)




It is very rare for me to paint hardware.  But, at the last minute, I had the idea to paint these white.  I'm so glad I did!  I really think the contrast is better than the original bronze color and the white against the yellow pulls a more mod feel...fresh and happy!


BAM!!  I'm full of surprises here friends;)
This paper added to the drawer sides will be like the giving tree every time you open one.


I have this piece list for sale on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.
Have a sunny and hot weekend!!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Dionne,,,had a question...I love the yellow on this dresser. I was wondering if you sprayed or hand brushed this? I just picked up a '70's dresser similar to this. I love the black/white one you had pictured in the other post and was going to try it on the dresser I just got. It has that ornate front so I was thinking spraying may be the way to go. Thought I would see what you like better since the latex is your forte' !! lol.

    ReplyDelete