Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Vintage Triple Dresser in Black and Gold

Sometimes I forget "black" is really a color when I'm searching through swatches! My client asked for a black piece similar to one she had seen in Potterybarn for her media components and television. I turned this vintage Bassett dresser into something she can hopefully use for many years to come. The hardware is original...I just spiffed it up with some gold. I admit, she chose a perfect "color"!




I'm always sneaking in some peacock feathers whenever and however I can;)

~~~This little business of mine has introduced me to some really great people, great friends and great inspiration! Today alone, I've already met two wonderful ladies that share my same sense of creativity and appreciate color. Thank you to all that have already allowed me to share a piece of myself in your precious homes! I'm looking forward to many more new relationships. I am having the time of my life!!!~~~

3 comments:

  1. Looks fab! Love a dose of black every now and then :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this makeover! (And the peacock feather lining is divine.)

    Where did you get that fabulous rug?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just aquired this piece only it has drawers not doors.i looks amazing in black.i may just have to get out the paint.

    ReplyDelete