Sunday, September 1, 2013

Herringbone Crush

 Friends, if you haven't seen the Serena and Lily catalog, you must order one! They have beautiful home accessories and inspiring photography on their pages.  I chose this herringbone pattern after thumbing through the pages. I love textures and the patterns especially on bath towels and rugs. So, I had to give this a shot, my way off creating a fun modern look for this vintage Bassett Mid Century dresser. 



This piece is for sale on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.

3 comments:

  1. another fabulous piece! love this- so dramatic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! You choose such quality pieces of furniture to restore. Modern, but still has great character, without going overboard! =D Pinning!
    - Yvonne @ Sunnyside Up-stairs

    ReplyDelete
  3. BEAUTIFUL! Perfectly done! I am peeking at your sidebar, and we could be style sisters <3! Following!

    ReplyDelete