Friday, October 18, 2013

Mint Green French Provincial Dresser

This piece was selected and painted for the Ratcliff's. It's for their little girl's room and will be combined with turquoise and raspberry. Seems I've been doing a lot of little girl dressers lately. Anyone else notice that? Hmmm... 
 Anyway, I always love this shade of mint green.  It's warm and happy and still very fresh looking.  Paired with this style, it's a statement piece for sure!



And, not to be forgotten this time;)Here's the before photo...

Go here to link your own before and after...Miss Mustard Seed's Furniture Feature Friday!

4 comments:

  1. OH MY, this is amazing!!! I would love for you to come link up to my Furniture and Paint Party going on NOW!!!
    Hope to see you there
    Brooke
    http://startathome.blogspot.com/2013/10/furniture-and-paint-party-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could u let me know what paint and colors you used! ;) it's so beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. May I ask what paint and colors you used! I love this!

    ReplyDelete