Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Navy Blue, Gold & White Vintage Dresser

BOOM-SHAK-A-LAKA!!!
 
I really don't want to give this back.  It would be so very perfect in our bedroom. It matches the ikat bedding so well.  This makeover may have moved right on up to my top 5!
 




 
 
There is also a night stand and mirror I've painted to match.  My clients are picking them up today.  This guest bedroom of theirs will be stunning when paired with their white velvet curtains and white bedding. Don't you think?

Happy Tuesday, Friends!

7 comments:

  1. So unique! Love, love, love the color combo and that hardware is amazing!

    Angela @ Number Fifty-Three

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Angela! I love the classic colors but with a modern twist. It's right up my alley;-)

      ~~Dionne

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous and it has some of my favorite colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous!!!! About to do a navy dresser myself! Could not have done it better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! What paint colors did you use?

    ReplyDelete