Tuesday, February 17, 2015

The Peacock Cabinet in Teal and Turquoise

So, anyone up for a fun "before & after"?


I used four colors of paint on this piece! I have to blend, blend and blend some more.  The workout I get with my arms is an added bonus!


Do you like my wall installation?  Or, am I the only one that LOVES the organic look and texture of curly willow branches?  I see them as art. I even added a piece of driftwood to the wall.



I've been wanting to use the pulls now for 2 years.  I think they're perfect with the peacock feathers.


I hope you all enjoy your week!  I have 2 special orders I'll be working on!

~Dionne

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog from out of the blue and I'm in love with all of your pieces!! You have an incredible eye for color and paint!! Thank you for sharing with a new fan! Where do you get all the paper you use? Are they photos or something else?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beyond a furniture makeover - it is Art!
    Marie@The Interior Frugalista

    ReplyDelete