Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Other Tidbits from The Turquoise Iris

 I often post photos on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter and forget to post them here on my blog.  I flipped through a few on my phone and decided to share a few today.  

The picture to the right is me.  I didn't have anything to paint that day so I played with pictures instead!  

The shop where I sell my furniture now, Robinson's Eclectic Marketplace, asked me to submit a description of my business and work for them so this is what I put together. Since writing that, I've been thinking more and more about the direction I'd like to take my business.  I still have so many questions in the air!


The last three images are all pieces I've painted and wanted to give them a little more attention or highlight some of their details. I love seeing the texture and layers of paint up close but it's often hard to capture that through a camera.  

The coral cabinet and the metallic round table are currently available!

Enjoy your week!

~Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment