Thursday, October 29, 2015

Wowza! Is This the Greatest Piece of Furniture??


My little friend from my favorite thrift shop sent me a photo of this last week and asked if I was interested.  I said, "yes, but what exactly is it"? Hello? It's a bench!!  The best looking bench ever in the history of furniture making, that's what it is!!!

BEFORE


I custom mixed this dark "teal" shade and used a navy and turquoise to give the bench this finish.  If you look closely, you can see all the variation. 



I kept those amazing wood veneer doors but added a fresh coat of stain and poly.  Knobs by Anthropologie, obviously:-)




Now, if I could find pieces of furniture like this every week, I'd be in heaven!
This is available HERE on my Etsy shop, The Turquoise Iris.

Thanks and have a lovely day,

~Dionne

No comments:

Post a Comment