Friday, December 18, 2015

Antique Buffet in Gray & Creme

This is very neutral for me to do, right?!?!
I've been wanting to try the Amy Howard Home paints from Ace Hardware. So, when I bought this buffet I knew this was just the right piece for her paint.  I love it and I think these colors are beautiful.




I had the best time staging this buffet, too!  I haven't even put everything back up yet.  I'm just enjoying it all for now. 





It's freezing here in Oklahoma today!  Look, even my little statue friend needed a scarf!

Hope you all have  a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! 

~Dionne

1 comment:

  1. So I have to admit that I read yours posts all the time and I absolutely love your designs. So much so that i totally stole this one and did the same thing to a buffet of my own. I didn't want to steal it 100%, so I painted the top of mine in a beautiful shade of brown, with a hint of purple, known as Off Broadway. Thanks for letting the world see your wonderful talent

    ReplyDelete