Friday, June 17, 2016

Curves for Days Here With This Coral Red Chest Furniture Makeover

So, let's finish off this week with a beautiful color combination! 

I used products from General Finishes for this furniture makeover.  Even if you don't love coral, I think you will like how these colors compliment one another.


This piece is #3 of Part III in my 
summer "Doors" Series!



I used Tuscan Red, Coral Crush, Patina Green and Antique White to achieve this layered bohemian look. 




I just LOVE these colors!! 


You can find more of my makeovers inspired by "Doors" from around the world, HereHere, and Here

I'm having so much fun with this series and I hope you all are enjoying them as well!





Blessings for a wonderful weekend,

~Dionne

3 comments:

  1. It would be wonderful to see a picture with the whole piece in it to get an overall feel for the coloring. Is that possible?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to know how you incorporated all these colors. This is exactly what I'm wanting to do...how did you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Thank you so much for this post. Ive been trying to think of some colors for a spare room and I LOVE THIS COMBO!
    Great Job!

    ReplyDelete