Tuesday, June 28, 2016

When in Doubt, Add Teal!!! White & Gray Dresser Makeover

That's a wrap, my Friends!!

This is #5 of Part III in my "Doors" Series. 

I loved every minute of this series. Not only did I learn new techniques, I also explored my own creativity and allowed myself to just "play" with the paint.  I started using Heirloom Traditions Paint and fell in love with their colors, especially Steamer Trunk, Feathered Nest and Alexandrite.  


I have been pinning door images on my Pinterest page titled, Doors Around the World.  This collection of images has been the greatest source of inspiration for me. I encourage you all to find something that inspires, motivates and helps to develop your creativity.  It's so rewarding and actually very necessary for some of us!



 Fresh flowers make everything so pretty! 

Why do they have to die?!?!










Ahhh, fresh flowers. 

Don't they make everything prettier?



My motto, no doubt!

I think this piece is perfect for almost any room.  It's small enough to accent a hall or entry but the drawers are large enough to hold plenty of linens or clothing. 

I'm listing this today on my Etsy shop, www.theturquoiseiris.com and I can't wait to see where it ends up.

I've been planning my next series and I can't wait to show you the first piece!! I've just started using a few products from General Finishes and also CeCe Caldwell.  Please stay tuned, should be fun!

Lastly, check out this picture!  My client purchased the Otomi print buffet and she sent me a photo of how she styled it in her home. I'm in love!


~~Dionne 


No comments:

Post a Comment